Friday, December 12, 2014

Day One, update #3

Out of surgery, no complications with the procedure to clear a blockage and relieve pressure. We are in the waiting room, they will be bringing him out shortly. The next news will be a few days out while we wait for the results of various tests.

Mark probably has a long hard road in front of him, but we have faith and hope. Still on track to take him home as soon as Monday if everything works out. We won't know the next steps for several days.

Thanks from all of us, and God bless you all for your prayers and kind words.

No comments:

Post a Comment