Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Good Causes

Seems like every other month or two, I hear about yet another case of pediatric cancer, through friends on social media. Looking back, I don't even understand how we continued to function through all of everything.  And then I am firmly put back in my place, after feeling like things were so hard on me, when I remember (again) that it wasn't me who actually went into battle - and survived.  Mark deserves all the credit.

Tania will be running in the Nebraska Football Road Race next month, a 5k benefit for pediatric cancer research, in honor of Mark's battle and victory, mindful of those still fighting, and in in remembrance for those stolen from us too early.

Please consider supporting Tania by clicking HERE.

God bless and thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment